Based in Minneapolis, MN
Valentine's Day 2018 (Feb. 14th, 2018)
Newt One rewards you for how much life you bring to the game world, not how much life you take from it. Embodying your progress through color and music, Newt One's purpose is to generate happiness. You play as Newt, a new tone in a musical land that has fallen to the Gray Slumber. Awakening this sleeping, silent world is your rite of passage. Seek out your friends and find the missing Elders to restore this realm's music, life, and color!
Late in 2015 Ari posted about wanting to make a game. Dev was experimenting with interactive sound systems and happened upon the post. The time was right. A partnership was born. Since then, Newt One has crawled from the primoridal ooze of standard 3D Platformer design and has been steadily evolving. Morphing and maturing into a unique entity, Newt One is now in late Beta and nearly ready to permeate the ether into the collective subconscious.
- Restore your realm's music, life, and color!
- Enchanting music that adapts to the world
- Completely Nonviolent gameplay
- Cute, memorable art style
- Innovative 3D Platforming fun
- 4 unique Worlds each with 6 levels
Gameplay Demo Vimeo
April/May 2017 Video Update YouTube
Mid-Beta Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner: Game of the Show" 2D Con 2017: August 13th, 2017
- "Winner: Best Gameplay" 2D Con 2017: August 13th, 2017
- "Winner: Best Single Player" 2D Con 2017: August 13th, 2017
- "Winner: Best Soundtrack" 2D Con 2017: August 13th, 2017
- "Winner: Player's Choice" MinneCade 2017: May 7th, 2017
- "Official Selection: MinneCade" MinneCade 2017: May 6-7, 2017
- "Official Selection: Mega Minne Multi Indie Mini Arcade 2" MinneBar: Mar. 25th, 2017
- "Presenter: Newt One Demo" MinneDemo 25: Feb. 16th, 2017
- "Winner: Best Visuals" Gamer's Rhapsody: Nov 18th-20th, 2016
- "Official Selection: TEDx Minneapolis Innovation Lab" TEDx Minneapolis: Aug. 18th, 2016
- "Official Selection: Mega Minne Multi Indie Mini Arcade" MinneBar: Apr. 6th, 2016
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
DevNAri FB page facebook.com.
DevNAri On Twitter twitter.com.
It is our belief that games can make lives better - and happier! We lovingly craft nonviolent, colorful games with a focus on music.
More information on DevNAri, our logo & relevant media are available here.